NORTH AMERICA SALES MANAGER
Work in the lightweight metal industry selling to automotive, aerospace, and aluminum industries
This growing company started in 1996 specializes in production and sales of magnesium and aluminum alloy, primary magnesium ingot and the deep processing of their series of products.
**YOU MUST HAVE STRONG KNOWLEDGE OF THE ABOVE TO QUALIFY**
- WWork from the company's Century City office when not on the road
- Base salary is ‘open’ depending on your experience… plus Commissions
- Many of the company’s current customers are in the Midwest so there will be heavy travel involved
- Responsible for development and performance of all sales activities.
- Focus will be on building and developing new business and relationships while also maintaining current customer base.
- Develop and maintain a high-level of expertise in the company’s products and processes – Understanding of magnesium and aluminum and the domestic market
- Hunter role – Consistently searching for new clients
- Attend related trade shows, conventions and conferences that are relevant to Die-Casting, Non-Ferrous Metals, Aluminum, and Magnesium in North America
- To search for sources of magnesium and aluminum scrap and establish a logistical network for the scrap to move from Seller to Buyer
- Develops business plans, sales processes, and strategies