This is a REMOTE sales management position for anyone working anywhere in the State of Florida with good experience and contacts selling TO the cruise ship industry in Florida. Ideally candidates should have Deck Officer/Cadet experience either on military commercial or cruise vessels.
Responsible for supporting the company’s sales goals through professional sales techniques and good service, maintaining quality relations with existing accounts, and providing sales and marketing coverage by performing the following duties.
Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Develops maximum sales potential out of assigned territory through competitive sales techniques and knowledge of the company's products and services as well as the competition's strengths/weaknesses.
- Builds and maintains quality relations with existing assigned accounts, and increases account base and volume of sales on a consistent basis.
- Reevaluates work on an ongoing basis to increase market share.
- Assesses quality of offerings and develops opinion reports on strategies to increase the company's market share.
- Creates customized proposals to meet specific customer requirements in an efficient manner.
- Stays abreast of market conditions regarding products, product updates and service offerings.