Come be part of an exciting company as we establish our in-house IT team. Lucas Group is looking for an excellent Security Engineer to help build from the ground up a top tier security program.
- Professional experience in Information Security
- Vulnerability & Secure Code solutions such as Tenable Nessus, Rapid7 Nexpose, Qualys, WhiteHat, HP Fortify, Veracode, AppSpider
- Intermediate to Proficient in scripting languages
- Fundamental understanding of OWASP Top 10 Web application Security Risks
- Diverse Cloud Computing (AWS & Azure)
- Network Switching and Routing (Cisco, Juniper), Familiarity of TCP/IP and associated protocols.
- Understanding of Windows and Linux
- Experience with dynamic application security testing and/or penetration testing a plus
- Understanding of a variety of technical concepts with focus on cloud computing, automation, networking, systems administration, application development, and information security best practices.
- Experience with data metrics & normalization with the ability to provide qualitative & quantitative analysis and recommendations
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent organizational and/or project ownership skills
- Ability to develop excellent working relationships with a variety of other enabling teams
- Excellent attention to detail, data accuracy, and data analysis
- Self-motivated and works with a high level of intellectual curiosity and a high degree of integrity
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Cyber Security, or related discipline.
- 3+ years of related professional experiences
- Certifications such as GIAC Security Essentials (GSEC), GIAC Web Application Penetration Tester (GWAPT) or CompTIA Security +