Title: Senior Accountant
Location: Cincinnati, OH
Pay Range: $70,000 – $80,000
Our northern Cincinnati based client is seeking a Senior Accountant for a high visibility opportunity in the team. This opportunity is due in part to growth and recent acquisitions. Your main duties as the Senior Accountant will focus around the general ledger, fixed assets, various reports, year-end external audit, quarterly forecasts and annual budgets, and other special projects as needed. This is a succession planning opportunity and you will gain a lot of exposure to the business.
Our client offers a solid benefits and compensation package, including bonus. They offer good work/life balance, especially if you are coming from public accounting! They have been acquiring companies and are in a growth mode.
- 4 year accounting degree required, CPA preferred
- 3 or more years’ experience in either public accounting (audit) or corporate accounting, financial reporting or consolidations
- Solid systems skills, including Excel
- Ability to solve practical problems, deal with multiple variables, working with financial data and drawing valid conclusions
- Strong communication skills
Lucas Group is North America's premier executive search firm. Since 1970, our culture and methodologies have driven superior results. We assist mid-tier to Fortune 500 clients find transcendent, executive talent; candidates fully realize their career ambitions; and associates find professional success. Headquartered in Atlanta, GA with 15 regional offices, our trusted, consultative, and passionate recruitment professionals combine industry depth and geographic breadth to deliver superior results. To learn more, please visit Lucas Group at www.lucasgroup.com.