Lucas Group has partnered with one of the largest U.S.-based construction companies to assist in their search for a Senior Accountant. This is a highly visible role with opportunities to grow within the company and gain experience in several areas of finance and accounting. The ideal candidate must be a self-starter that is highly-detailed, highly-motivated, and eager to grow their career with a stable company!
- Actively participate in the month-end close process by reconciling accounts, posting adjusting journal entries, calculating and recording accrual entries, and reviewing entries to the general ledger for accuracy.
- Prepare consolidated financial statements
- Assist in FP&A activities such as budgeting, forecasting, and monitoring Key Performance Indicators (KPIs)
- Participate in process improvement initiatives; proactively search for ways to streamline business processes and procedures.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Finance required; MBA or graduate degree in accounting/finance preferred.
- CPA, CMA, or other accounting designation preferred.
- 3+ years of full-cycle accounting experience in the construction industry.
- Job costing/project accounting experience