Lucas Group is North America's premier executive search firm. Since 1970, our culture and methodologies have driven superior results. We assist mid-tier to Fortune 500 clients find transcendent, executive talent; candidates fully realize their career ambitions; and associates find professional success.
Location: Houston, TX
We are currently partnering with an industry leading organization with its search for a Senior Financial Auditor to help achieve the goals of the Audit Department.
- Opportunity to work for a multi-billion dollar international organization
- Great leaders who have been with the company for several years
- Great benefits including 401K plan and a separate pension plan
- Great opportunities within the company to move up and around, both in the US and internationally
- Highly competitive employee benefits program
- Execute financial and operational assurance and consulting engagements worldwide
- Develop an understanding of processes, risks and opportunities through research and interviews with subject matter expert employees
- Design and perform data analytics and other procedures to meet engagement objectives
- Develop sound recommendations for improvements to controls and business processes
- Communicate recommendations to all levels of management through presentations and report writing
- Document work performed to support conclusions and recommendations
- Bachelor's Degree in Business, Accounting, Finance, or other technical field such as Engineering, Mathematics, Computer Science, etc.
- Master’s or advanced degree is a plus
- Active CPA or CIA certification is preferred
- 3+ years of experience in auditing, consulting, or other relevant financial or operational experience
- Experience with SAP a plus
- Must have the ability to travel globally up to 20%