SENIOR LITIGATION PARALEGAL – CHICAGO
Our boutique litigation law firm client in Chicago is looking for a Senor Litigation Paralegal to support its busy and ever-growing client. Unique opportunity to support trial teams on high-stakes cases in a boutique law firm setting.
- Support attorneys, case team and other paralegals on litigation matters and/or investigations
- Provide assistance in the discovery process
- Maintain pleadings and discovery indexes
- Perform factual and legal research in databases such as Lexis Nexis, Westlaw, and PACER
- Conduct searches on production databases for relevant documents using Relativity, IPRO and other document management software
- Organize and prepare materials for depositions, hearings and trials
- Liaise between trial teams and internal/external third parties
- Help with voir dire, jury selection and witnesses preparation
- Provide assistance with case settlements
- Bachelors Degree preferred
- Paralegal Certificate preferred
- Trial Experience preferred
- Experience working on High-Stakes Litigation preferred
- Experience worked on Multi District Litigation preferred
- Experience using trial technology
- Ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment
- Big Law Firm experience a Plus
- Strong communication skills
- Team player
- Problem solver
WHY LUCAS GROUP?
Lucas Group is a leading national executive recruitment firm, ranked #3 on Forbes’ list of Best Professional Recruiting Firms in 2018.