Senior Downstream Manager, US Marketing – RTP, NC
An outstanding opportunity to move to the Friendly South with some of the brightest people in the USA, Research Triangle Park, NC working for a very dynamic company! Competitive salary and bonus structure and paid relocation assistance!
The Sr. Manager, US Marketing is responsible for leading the US marketing team in strategic marketing, market research & analysis, brand development, advertising, media, public relations and the delivery of messaging strategies. This position will report to the Head of Marketing and will have 2 direct reports. Will live in Research Triangle Park, North Carolina.
This role will be responsible for marketing the company platform across multiple specialties (general surgery, gynecology, urology and thoracic surgery) in the US region. This role is also responsible for deploying the global marketing and launch strategies in the US region through high-levels of collaboration with the global product management, marketing communications, sales, clinical and field service engineering teams.
- Collaborates to develop the evolution of US marketing strategy to increase awareness, interest and path to product’s acquisition
- Provides strategic and operational direction in the development and execution of US Marketing Programs including brand development, advertising, media, public relations and customer advocacy development
- Provides leadership to company’s US marketing efforts to ensure the achievement of sales objectives and profitability targets
- Leads the development of customer advocacy programs as part of a US marketing strategy to raise awareness, credibility and interest in the products/technology
- Collaborates with Company’s Field Teams (i.e. Sales, Clinical and Field Service) to execute marketing/training programs with new and existing customer accounts
- Collaborates with upstream marketing functions (e.g. global product management, marketing communication etc.), Commercial Operations Teams & Field Teams (i.e. Sales, Clinical and Field Service) to enhance the performance of existing product in the US market and launch new products/technologies
- Maintains knowledge of Key Customers, the Market, Industry Trends, Competitors, and leading Competitive Strategies for the US market
- Develops, cultivates and maintains relationships with Key Customers, Key Opinion Leaders, and Strategic Partners as a means to obtain and provide technical, professional and managerial support for products/technologies
- Mentors and develops the downstream US marketing team members through sharing and coaching best practices in marketing fundamentals
- Sets expectations regarding performance and desired behaviors for the US Downstream Marketing Organization
- Bachelor Degree in business, marketing or in a related relevant field
- A minimum of 5 years of marketing, sales or relevant commercial experience
- Experience in medical device industry with specific focus in surgery required
- Experience in Laparoscopic surgery strongly preferred
- Excellent people and communication skills, ability to operate and influence in a diverse and complex environment, and ability to build sustainable social relationships within the organization and with customers