Reporting to the Director of Digital Marketing, the Shopify Expert is directly responsible coding our Shopify e-commerce sites, enhancing customer experience and managing on-site initiatives that drive growth.
The initial need is for someone who sleeps, eats and breathes Shopify. Example of immediate work to be done includes Shopify Plus sites with apps for subscriptions, affiliates, upsell/cross sell, payment gateways and other applications. Additionally, we will need to move subscriptions from a Woo Commerce site to our Shopify site. Once through getting these Shopify sites upgraded, you will need to be laser-focused on the conversion funnel and obsessed with optimizing the user experience. You’ll partner with our digital and growth marketing teams.
- CMS: Shopify Plus and Word Press
- Languages: HTML, CSS, JS, PHP
- CRM: Zoho
- Referral Candy
- Lead Dyno
Other Proficiencies Should Include
- Google Analytics
Other Proficiencies that Would be a Plus
Some things you’ll do
- Update website with all new product launches / sales initiatives, working with cross-functional team to ensure landing pages are picture-perfect and to make sure launches go off without a hitch
- Merchandise the branded sites, prioritizing new additions and planning featured products
- Developing roadmap for product on-site promotional enhancements and strategy for on-site experience improvements
- Manage the A/B Testing program, driving new testing initiatives and analyzing results
- Analyzing user behavior and conversion funnel
- Make things that are easy to use (we like good UX/UI)
- Partner with the Marketing team to manage external SaaS partners
- QA and cross-browser / device test
- Support the organization in implementing new technology/SaaS and refining the stack
- Regularly review reports, dashboards & analysis with stakeholders
What makes you GREAT?
- You’ve been at this a while and love it: 4+ years of progressive experience in eCommerce and specifically Shopify.
- Experience with startups and building things from nothing
- Experience with a well-honed dev team environment and mature stack
- Bachelor's degree preferred
- Vigilant about getting it right with top quality – you take pride it doing it done right for the best user experience
- Collaborative – you’ll be part of a close knit digital marketing team
- You have a sense of urgency – you know your work is important and a key to the success of the company
- Experience vetting technology vendors based upon pre-determined requirements.
- Strong communication skills in order to clearly articulate strategy and plans associated with technology initiatives.
- You love measuring & analyzing campaign effectiveness, advising & making changes.
- You love the fun crazy family-style small but growing like mad startup environment and have a proven track record of working with cross-functional teams and managing multiple high-profile projects simultaneously