Lucas Group is looking for a talented software developer to work on a learning platform specializing in the automation and provisioning of cloud resources across Microsoft Azure, Amazon AWS, and Google Cloud Platform. The work generally involves taking functional specifications and working to enhance existing functionality or add new functionality, often involving interactions and integrations with external systems and API’s. Additionally, you may be asked to design solutions to interesting and challenging problems, by using your knowledge of cloud technologies to define new and interesting ways to use them in learning scenarios.
Work will involve creation of front-end user interfaces and reports, as well as back-end service components to pass, process and manage data.
- 5+ years’ experience with C# and ASP.NET MVC.
- Experience working with Visual Studio and Azure Dev Ops.
- Experience writing code to automate Microsoft Azure, Amazon AWS, or Google Cloud Platform, or similar.
- Experience with the automated deployment and management of resources on Microsoft Azure, Amazon AWS, or Google Cloud Platform.
- Excellent problem-solving skills and creative thinking.
- Strong skills working with and designing RESTful Web APIs.
- Experience with Microsoft SQL Server.
- Experience building solutions on Microsoft Azure.
- Practical experience with Domain Driven Design and SOLID principles.