We are working with a talented technical team in the Dayton area who is seeking a strong Software Engineer to join their growing team.
- Growing team of talented developers coming from object-oriented programming backgrounds including .NET and C++
- Primary language is Java/Angular, with a move towards Angular 7
- Mission critical global applications
- Understanding of Object-Oriented programming principles, why they work, and how to best use them.
- Familiarity with Java and the web development paradigm.
- Experience creating single page websites with Angular.
- Experience developing and supporting RESTful APIs with Spring Boot.
- Experience participating in peer code reviews, solution architecture, and technical documentation.
- Experience writing SQL queries and designing databases.
- Experience using Scrum and DevOps methods.
- A four-year degree in an Information Technology or related field is preferred, however, individuals with a lesser degree or degree in an unrelated discipline that have demonstrated their ability to perform the primary job duties will be considered as qualified.
- More experienced applicants will be considered; salary will be commensurate with experience.