Lucas Group is looking for a top Senior Director / Director of UI/UX. Applicants must have a track record of successfully designing and delivering software solutions that create differentiation and commercial value.
The role is responsible for driving design standards, and for testing usability and demonstrating practice improvements in workflow efficiency and ease of use.
- BS/BA required in engineering, psychology, human factors or operations
- Master’s or PHD in human factors engineering, UI/UX design, Applied Psychology, or Ergonomics desired
- Experience running the UI/UX design effort of a large-scale, cloud/SaaS-based commercial solutions.
- Prior experience with leveraging “Big Data” or integrating analytics triggered experiences and mobile interface delivery product would be a plus
- Excellent knowledge of UI/UX best practices and current trends
- Passion for design and an eye for quality
- Deep knowledge of all phases of the UI/UX design lifecycle
- Adept at working in a fast-paced environment, and able to balance efficiency with quality
- Experience testing software user interfaces for UI design performance
- Ability to recruit, evolve and develop a UI/UX team
- Experience working in agile development environments and with on-shore and off-shore development teams
- Ability to depict design concepts
- UI/UX design principles, best practices, design award bodies