Territory Sales Manager– Mountain West (CO & UT)
Lucas Group has partnered with a reputable company that has been making professional workwear for over 50 years. Today they are one of the leading producers of heavy working clothes.
Our client is an international organization has been manufacturing top quality work and safety clothing worldwide for over 50 years. They have been in the US for over 10 years and their business is steadily growing. They have an excellent reputation for quality, innovation and customer service and it has been a key to their success. They are making a huge push to expand their business in the US and need more feet on the ground to do so.
As the territory manager you will be responsible for all sales related functions within the Colorado and Utah geographic region. In this case it will be the Mountain West Region. You will have the opportunity to develop long term relationships with |General Contractors, site superintendents, Construction companies, dealers and distributors to help advance the brand and grow revenue in this territory. You will get all the tools and training needed to be successful.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business or related field is strongly preferred( comparable professional experience will be considered)
- 2+ years sales experience
- Valid Driver’s License – No DUI/ Driving Infractions
- Independently motivated, organized and disciplined( Home office remote role)
- Goals and results driven –
- Ability to travel up to 50%
United States – Greater Denver, CO area
- Base Salary + Quarterly Bonuses
- Insurance – medical, dental, vision, life.
- Paid time off
- Company car and phone