Title: Training Manager
Location: Houston, TX
Role Overview: The Training Manager will drive the training and development of employees including the research, development and implementation of training programs associated with key strategies. This Leader will develop programs that support succession planning objectives and foster a highly efficient organization.
- Knowledge of instructional design and analytical and organizational skills
- Verbal and written skills, facilitation skills, training skills
- Four to six years business training experience, including two years training management experience
- Knowledge of Organizational Development theory, preferred
- Professional certification in one or more HR elements a plus
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Designs, develops, coordinates, implements and delivers and evaluates training programs for all levels of staff to support their competency in areas that are critical to the organization.
- Seeks to improve the T & D methods and delivery processes and monitors training quality.
- Establishes training standards and provides quality assurance for training activities conducted by other departments in the organization
- Provides coaching, facilitation, team development, process reengineering and organizational development services in order to implement organization improvement initiatives and assure alignment with the organizations strategic plans.
- Plan and manage and monitor training budget ($125K for F17)
- Works with Director of HR to leverage existing diagnostic tools including Employee Engagement Survey
- Works with Director of HR on Executive Training and Development and participates in annual Leadership Retreat
- Works with HR Team to ensure highest quality on-boarding processes
- Manage the work of outside consultants when used
- Assists in other areas of HR as assigned
- BA/BS degree in education or human relations or equivalent experience
Lucas Group is North America's premier executive search firm. Since 1970, our culture and methodologies have driven superior results. We assist mid-tier to Fortune 500 clients find transcendent, executive talent; candidates fully realize their career ambitions; and associates find professional success. Headquartered in Atlanta, GA with 15 regional offices, our trusted, consultative, and passionate recruitment professionals combine industry depth and geographic breadth to deliver superior results. To learn more, please visit Lucas Group at www.lucasgroup.com.