Lucas Group is North America's premier executive search firm. Since 1970, our culture and methodologies have driven superior results. We assist mid-tier to Fortune 500 clients in finding transcendent, executive talent. Candidates fully realize their career ambitions, and associates find professional success.
Our client, a privately-held, company located in West Houston is looking to bring on a Trust Accountant to their team. The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 2 years public accounting experience in advisory, audit or tax. This is an excellent opportunity to join a dynamic firm who offers career path, flexible hours, work life balance and great benefits. In the event this is of interest to you send your updated resume and suitable time windows to connect.
Compensation: up to $90,000 with discretionary bonus.
This position will entertain a competitive range of compensation including base salary and competitive benefits.
- BS/BA in Accounting with CPA.
- Minimum 2-3 years of experience, prefer 2 years in a public accounting firm.
- Advanced Excel skills.
- Stable work history with acceptable credit and background check results.
Some responsibilities include…
- Bank statements and complex brokerage statement reconciliations.
- General ledgers for multiple trusts and entities on a tax basis.
- Budgets and cash forecasts preparation.
- Financial statement preparation.
- Perform special projects as required.
Job ID: 1557624