Lucas Group has been retained by startup manufacturer of electronics for the consumer, commercial and industrial industries as they look to add a Vice President of Product Marketing to the leadership team.
Our client has been developing technology for the last 10 years that is going to change how companies view the use of lighting solutions in their products. They have over 50 patents and key client wins from fortune 100 companies in the medical and health/beauty categories. These are just the start as the applications for the technology span from medical to merchandising to architecture. The company is poised to grow very rapidly over the next 5 years. The VP of Product Marketing will play an important role in this disruptive company’s success.
As the VP of Product Marketing you will have the opportunity to build out the product strategy from scratch. You will develop and manage the go-to-market strategy and define the value proposition for each target segment. You will be responsible for driving market adoption of the products and arming the sales team with the knowledge and tools they need to be successful.
- 10+ years’ product management experience in components, semiconductors or similar industry
- Work with engineering and R&D teams to manage the product lifecycle
- Ability to build channel specific strategies from scratch.
- Experience working with an innovative product or a startup organization a huge plus
- Phoenix, AZ (Relocation Assistance Provided)
- Base Salary + Bonus
- Equity Opportunity
- Medical, Dental, 401K