Associates On The Move At Lucas Group
19 December 2018
Leader in executive recruiting continues growing associates’ careers
ATLANTA, Ga. (December 19, 2018) – Lucas Group, ranked third on Forbes’ Best Professional Recruiting Firms list for 2018, recently announced several internal company promotions and reorganizations.
“Promotions are always cause for celebration at Lucas Group, as we truly value the opportunity to advance the lives and careers of our Associates,” said Lucas Group Chief People Officer, Carolina King. “These Associates earned their new roles through hard work and dedication and we are excited to see these leaders continue to move Lucas Group to the forefront of executive recruiting.”
Here are the Atlanta-based Associates who are on the rise:
- After a significant year that saw him celebrate his 10th anniversary and spearhead the implementation of Bullhorn, Barry Banks will formally take over all Project Management for both Marketing and IT Projects as IT Project Manager.
- Since March 2017, Clay Bateman has played a key role in defining operation excellence for help desk support and has been elevated to Enterprise Operations Manager in recognition of those efforts.
- Just over a year into her tenure at Lucas Group, Felicia Kelley has been promoted to Staff Accountant to better reflect the increased responsibility she has taken on in both invoice processing and general accounting items for the department.
- While Jason Henderson has informally led Lucas Group’s IT systems for the last 12 years, he now officially manages the department and will become more proactive in the areas of systems integration and management as the Network and Systems Manager.
Lucas Group also announced some key reporting announcements that will give more responsibility and ownership to two principal Associates:
- Erica Frost, HR Business Partner,has taken on full responsibility of performance management workflow, compensation and employee relations.
- Ana Hey-Colon, Director of Training,increases her management role, further demonstrating Lucas Group’s commitment to integrating the developmental and technological training passages for the organization.
About Lucas Group
Lucas Group is North America’s premier executive search firm. Since 1970, our culture and methodologies have driven superior results. We assist clients ranging in size from small to medium-sized businesses to Fortune 500 companies find transcendent, executive talent; candidates fully realize their ambitions; and associates find professional success. To learn more, please visit Lucas Group at www.lucasgroup.com and connect with us on LinkedIn, Facebook, and Twitter.