Lucas Group Announces Advancement of 23 Associates
24 July 2019
Premier executive recruiting firm announces recent promotions
ATLANTA, Ga. – July 24, 2019 – Lucas Group, ranked sixth on Forbes’ Best Professional Recruiting Firms list for 2019, announced the recent promotion of 23 Associates to advanced recruiting positions, including Branch Manager, Executive Senior Partner, Senior Partner and Senior Executive Search Consultant.
“Lucas Group is proud of our tradition of providing our Associates with a clear career path and many opportunities to succeed,” said Lucas Group Chief People Officer, Carolina King. “The promotion of these Associates during the third quarter of 2019 represents the continued growth of our practice groups and offices as we move toward closing out this fiscal year.”
The promoted Associates represent all seven of Lucas Group’s practice areas, which include Accounting & Finance, Human Resources, Information Technology, Legal, Manufacturing, Military and Sales & Marketing.
The following Associates were promoted to Branch Manager:
- Halie Leonard, Legal, Washington, D.C.
- Amy McCain, Information Technology, Cincinnati
- Robert Persson, Human Resources, Chicago
- Miranda Reed, Accounting & Finance, Washington, D.C.
The following Associates were promoted to Executive Senior Partner:
- Kimberlee Fitzgerald, Accounting & Finance, Contract, Houston
- Shirley Ray, Human Resources, Tampa
- Lisa Rossi, Human Resources, New York
- Drew Zachmann, Accounting & Finance, Atlanta
The following Associates were promoted to Senior Partner:
- Doug Anthony , Human Resources, Chicago
- Lib Lowry, Accounting & Finance, Contract, Chicago
- Dominic Magnon, Information Technology, Cincinnati
- Gaby Marroquin, Manufacturing, Houston
- Gina Mitch, Legal, Atlanta
- Brooke Richerson, Human Resources, Dallas
- Josh Seaver, Manufacturing, Chicago
- KJ Semien, Technology, Contract, Houston
The following Associates were promoted to Senior Executive Search Consultant:
- Alex Breh, Manufacturing, Cincinnati
- Mary Claire Clemons, Sales & Marketing, Chicago
- Jeff Cook, Military Transition, Dallas
- Jay Frey, Sales & Marketing, Chicago
- Emily Giovannetti, Human Resources, New York
- Ellen Lee, Legal, Contract, Atlanta
- Brittney Molitor, Human Resources, Cincinnati
Headquartered in Atlanta, Georgia with 16 locations across the country, Lucas Group recruiters are able to source leading talent with unparalleled results. Offices are located in Baltimore, Chicago, Cincinnati, Dallas, Denver, Houston, Irvine, Las Vegas, Los Angeles, Nashville, New York, Phoenix, San Diego, Tampa and Washington, D.C.
About Lucas Group
Lucas Group is North America’s premier executive search firm. Since 1970, our culture and methodologies have driven superior results. We assist clients ranging in size from small to medium-sized businesses to Fortune 500 companies find transcendent, executive talent; candidates fully realize their ambitions; and associates find professional success. To learn more, please visit Lucas Group at www.lucasgroup.com and connect with us on LinkedIn, Facebook, and Twitter.