Premier executive recruiting firm announces 20 recent promotions
ATLANTA, Ga. – November 26, 2019 – Lucas Group, ranked sixth on Forbes’ Best Professional Recruiting Firms list for 2019, announced the recent promotion of 20 Associates to advanced recruiting positions, includING Executive Senior Partner, Senior Partner and Senior Executive Search Consultant.
“As we do with our Candidates, Lucas Group is proud of our tradition of providing our Associates with a clear career path, not only a job,” said Lucas Group Chief People Officer Carolina King. “The advancement of these Associates during the fourth quarter of 2019 represents the continued growth of our practice groups and offices as we move forward with fiscal year 2020.”
The promoted Associates represent all of the company’s practice groups, which include Accounting & Finance, Human Resources, Information Technology, Legal, Military, Sales & Marketing and Supply Chain & Operations.
The following Associates were promoted to Executive Senior Partner:
- Michael Lyles, Legal, Atlanta
- Shirley Ray, Human Resources, Tampa
- Lisa Rossi, Human Resources, New York
The following Associates were promoted to Senior Partner:
- Dave Letourneau, Supply Chain & Operations, Dallas
- Gaby Marroquin, Supply Chain & Operations, Houston
- James Oliver, Information Technology, Atlanta
- KJ Semien, Information Technology – Contract, Houston
The following Associates were promoted to Senior Executive Search Consultant:
- Doug Anthony, Human Resources, Chicago
- Alex Breh, Supply Chain & Operations, Cincinnati
- Jeff Cook, Military, Dallas
- Nic Dunsworth, Military, Dallas
- Ben Franklin, Sales & Marketing, Dallas
- Jay Frey, Sales & Marketing, Chicago
- Brian King, Legal, Chicago
- Ellen Koh, Legal – Contract, Atlanta
- Michael Masek, Accounting & Finance – Contract, Denver
- Daniel Olas, Human Resources, Chicago
- Maureen Reese, Accounting & Finance, Washington, D.C.
- Shawna Rice, Accounting & Finance, Las Vegas
- Savannah White, Legal – Contract, Atlanta
Headquartered in Atlanta, Georgia with offices across the country, Lucas Group employs expert, localized search with national reach, tapping into a passive talent network to deliver a curated list of candidates uniquely suited to a company’s talent needs.
About Lucas Group
Lucas Group is North America’s premier executive search firm. Since 1970, our culture and methodologies have driven superior results. We assist clients ranging in size from small to medium-sized businesses to Fortune 500 companies find transcendent, executive talent; candidates fully realize their ambitions; and associates find professional success. To learn more, please visit Lucas Group at www.lucasgroup.com and connect with us on LinkedIn, Facebook, and Twitter.