Premier executive recruiting firm announces 18 recent promotions
ATLANTA, Ga. (March 29, 2019) – Lucas Group, ranked third on Forbes’ Best Professional Recruiting Firms list for 2018, announced the recent promotion of 18 Associates to advanced recruiting positions, including Executive Senior Partner, Senior Partner and Senior Executive Search Consultant.
“At Lucas Group, we take the same approach with our Associates as we do with our
Candidates — we do more than find people jobs, we help build careers,” said Carolina King, Chief People Officer for Lucas Group. “The promotion of these dedicated Associates during the second quarter of 2019 represents the continued growth of our practice groups and branches as we head into the second half of our fiscal year.”
The promoted Associates represent all of the company’s seven practice groups, which include Accounting & Finance, Human Resources, Information Technology, Legal, Manufacturing, Military and Sales & Marketing.
The following Associates were promoted to Executive Senior Partner:
- Gordon Bowen, Manufacturing, Houston
- Hope Brick, Sales & Marketing, Phoenix
- Bryn Davis, Accounting & Finance, Atlanta
- Dusty Pellegrino, Legal – Contract, Los Angeles
- Patrick Whittaker, Manufacturing, Atlanta
The following Associates were promoted to Senior Partner:
- Mickey Brewster, Manufacturing, Atlanta
- Brooke Cadwallader, Accounting & Finance, Houston
- TJ Choquette, Accounting & Finance, Atlanta
- Daniel Massello, Accounting & Finance, Chicago
- Miranda Reed, Accounting & Finance, D.C.
- Jen Soerensen, Human Resources, Cincinnati
The following Associates were promoted to Senior Executive Search Consultant:
- Laura Cortina, Human Resources, D.C.
- Carly Finnegan, Information Technology, New York
- Chris McIntosh, Human Resources, D.C.
- Gabe Peacock, Human Resources, Atlanta
- Jason Pham, Manufacturing, Atlanta
- Meagen Shockley, Military Transition, Dallas
Headquartered in Atlanta, Georgia with 15 locations across the country, Lucas Group recruiters are able to source leading talent with unparalleled results. Offices are located in Baltimore, Chicago, Cincinnati, Dallas, Denver, Houston, Irvine, Las Vegas, Los Angeles, New York, Phoenix, San Diego, Tampa Bay and Washington, D.C.
About Lucas Group
Lucas Group is North America’s premier executive search firm. Since 1970, our culture and methodologies have driven superior results. We assist clients ranging in size from small to medium-sized businesses to Fortune 500 companies find transcendent, executive talent; candidates fully realize their ambitions; and associates find professional success. To learn more, please visit Lucas Group at www.lucasgroup.com and connect with us on LinkedIn, Facebook, and Twitter.