Atlanta, GA – March 27, 2018 – Lucas Group, the leader in North American executive search, announced the promotion of 14 Associates to Senior Executive, Senior Partner and Executive Senior Partner positions.
“At Lucas Group, our Associates do more than just help companies fill executive positions– they truly transform lives,” says Lucas Group CEO Andi Jennings. “These Associates have proven themselves to be committed advocates for employers and job seekers, going above and beyond to place the game-changing talent that propels companies forward. We are confident these Associates will continue to excel in their new positions and deliver the exceptional client service that is our Lucas Group hallmark.”
The promoted Associates represent six of the company’s seven practice groups: Accounting & Finance, Human Resources, IT, Manufacturing, Military Transition and Sales & Marketing.
The following Associates were promoted to Executive Senior Partner:
- Cindy Richards, Sales & Marketing, Atlanta
- Michelle Parker, Accounting & Finance, Denver
The following Associates were promoted to Senior Partner:
- Bridgette Dorsel, Human Resources, Cincinnati
- Hope Brick, Sales & Marketing, Phoenix
- Michael Fanelli, Accounting & Finance Contract, Chicago
The following Associates were promoted to Senior Executive Search Consultant:
- Adam Kiggens, Sales & Marketing, Phoenix
- Alexandra Prozzillo, Sales & Marketing, Atlanta
- Courtney Wesh, IT, San Diego
- Katherine Smith, Human Resources, Denver
- Lara Wehrle, Human Resources, Washington, D.C.
- Lauren Methard, Manufacturing, Cincinnati
- Rob Chandler, Military Transition, San Diego
- Sam Bickel, Manufacturing, San Diego
“We congratulate these Associates on their well-earned promotions and are honored to continue supporting their development into industry leaders,” says Jennings.
About Lucas Group
Lucas Group is North America’s premier executive search firm. Since 1970, our culture and methodologies have driven superior results. We assist clients ranging in size from small to medium-sized businesses to Fortune 500 companies find transcendent, executive talent; candidates fully realize their ambitions; and associates find professional success. To learn more, please visit Lucas Group at www.lucasgroup.com and connect with us on LinkedIn, Facebook, and Twitter.