Account Manager (Experienced) / Outside Sales – Plastics
Expanding 80 year company that is a full service distributor and service center for specialty METALS and PLASTICS products.
Live in the N. Cal, (East Bay area is where the company office is located) OR, So. Cal area.
YOU MUST BE EXPERIENCED SELLING INTO Aerospace, semiconductor, automotive, consumer electronics, and medical industries.
- Work from your own ‘home office’. Can be either in N. Cal, (East Bay area is where the company office is located) OR, So. Cal area.
This role is primarily focused on the companies ‘PLASTICS product line’ however will also be expected to sell across the entire company portfolio should the customer base or geography require.
- There is no assigned territory and this position will report directly to the Vice President of Sales.
- Somewhere in the Six-figure base salary range + commissions with uncapped upside potential.
- Three month training period
- Focus on increasing gross profits and market share at assigned existing accounts.
- Prospect, qualify, and develop new or lost customers that are not regularly transacting with the company.
- The estimated time split is 60% existing and 40% new account development.