Our client, a $1B Fin-Tech company, is looking for an Assitant Controller to add to their team here in Atlanta. This is a newly created role due to company growth. In this role, the Assistant Controller will oversee the revenue side of the business. The Assistant Controller will be responsible for the oversight of:
- The Company’s ASC 606 inventory and monthly calculation of transaction fee and servicing fee revenue.
- The Company’s accounting for finance charge reversals to include reporting and analysis on key assumptions used in determining the fair value.
- Statements of changes in equity, including proper tracking of the Company’s non-controlling interest, share based compensation accounting and treasury share activity.
- The fair value of servicing liabilities and loan receivables held for sale, related income and the related roll forward of monthly activity, coordinating with specialists as needed for external valuations.
- The accounting for the Company’s debt arrangements, including interest expense, and contribute to accounting execution if there are changes to debt arrangements.
- Provisions for loss related to Bank Partner originations and help provide accurate monthly reporting and analysis to management on key risk segments.
- Minimum of 5 years of relevant work.
- Strong organizational and execution skills.
- Strong MS Excel and data management.
- Bachelor's or Master's Degree in Accounting
- CPA Required