Advertising Secondee Attorney- In- House Opportunity in Manhattan
Unique ad agency opportunity (2-4 months & hourly contracted)
The position is urgent, so we are looking for an attorney who can start immediately.
- Onsite secondment in Midtown Manhattan/ Grand Central area- beautiful, modern corporate offices close to many train lines.
- Sophisticated legal team with interesting work.
- The work would focus on advertising production and would likely involve a substantial volume of contracts, along with some general advising and advertising copy review.
- Candidates with previous experience in-house at an ad agency or at a law firm specializing in advertising work would be ideal.
- Environment is very fast-paced and the secondee will have to work with little supervision and would need to be comfortable turning around work under time pressure.
- Ideal candidate will be available immediately full-time, 40 hours per week.
- Ideal candidate will have 7+ years of experience, either in –house or within a large law firm.
- Technical skill, negotiation skills, and a strong understanding of contracts will be important for this role.
- Previous experience with IP is a plus.