Lucas Group is North America's premier executive search firm. Since 1970, our culture and methodologies have driven superior results. We assist mid-tier to Fortune 500 clients in finding transcendent, executive talent. Candidates fully realize their career ambitions, and associates find professional success.
Our client, an energy provider located in Houston, is looking to add an Auditor II to their team. This is a great opportunity for your career progression and development as our client loves to promote from within. This position will require up to 25% domestic travel.
Some responsibilities include…
- Audit the accounting and statistical data from various departments, divisions, and locations in order to verify accuracy in compliance
- In charge of conducting and documenting audit projects in different areas, emphasis on operational and financial audits
- Appraise internal controls – design and conduct tests
- Perform data analytics
- Assist in the implementation & support a continuous audit program
- Report to Audit Manager
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Finance
- Minimum 2-3 years experience in audit
- MBA, preferred
- CPA certification, preferred
- Strong analytical skills
Job ID: 1557288