CONTRACT FINANCE ATTORNEY – New York City
Lucas Group’s AmLaw 100 Law Firm Client is seeking a Contract Finance Attorney with 3 – 5 years of experience for a 3+ month assignment in their New York office.
- Provide Mid-Level Finance Associate work for team in support of Commercial and Corporate Finance matters
- Hands-on work structuring, drafting and negotiation of middle market lenders-side debt financing transactions
- Assist with Secured Transactions and understand and provide guidance under UCC Article 9
- Assist with Syndicated Asset-Based lending
- Admitted to Practice Law in New York
- Three to five years of experience in Commercial and Corporate Finance, to include experience working on secured transactions, lender-side debt financing and asset-based lending transactions
- Strong Familiarity with UCC Article 9
- Syndicated Asset-Based lending experience preferred
- Must be a Self-Starter, Self-Motivated, Personable Team Player
- Strong Professional and Academic credentials
- Ability to multi-task and work independently
- Ability to build trust with team and develop relationships with peers
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
WHY LUCAS GROUP?
Lucas Group is a leading national executive recruitment firm, ranked #3 on Forbes’ list of Best Professional Recruiting Firms in 2018. We offer varied types of opportunities (law firm and in-house), competitive hourly wages, benefits, earned PTO, weekly payroll, and more.