Our AmLaw 100 law firm client is seeking a Contract Corporate attorney for a two month assignment.
- Create composite agreements for a major media company using information from several constituent documents
- Work on Network distribution and/or retransmission consent agreements or video-on-deman agreements
- Draft and review agreements
- Negotiate agreements
- Attorney that is licensed and in good standing in the office they may work – DC or MD
- Experience working with a broadcast or cable network or with a cable or satellite distributor
- Experienced working on Network distribution and/or retransmission consent agreements or video-on-demand agreements
- Experienced negotiating agreements preferred
- Strong analytical, attention to details, problem solving, time management and communication skills needed.
- Capable of working independently with minimum and remote supervision.