Contract Docketing Clerk (Chicago)
Lucas Group’s National Law Firm client is seeking a contract docketing clerk. The contract assignment is expected to be for one month.
- Track Legal and Filing Deadlines for designated clients and cases
- Generate reports detailing action items and due dates
- Manage, review, record and enter schedules or deadlines into the calendar
- Monitor deadlines
- Track and note completed tasks
- At least two years of docketing experience
- Must be proficient in Litigation Docketing and EFiling processes
- Excellent proofreading and editing skills
- Strong customer service skills
- Knowledge and proficiency of docketing software
- Strong Microsoft Office experience with fast/accurate typing
- Ability to work in a fast-paced office
- Can commit to duration of the assignment – estimated at one month
WHY WORK FOR LUCAS GROUP?
Lucas Group is a leading national executive recruitment firm, ranked #3 on Forbes’ list of Best Professional Recruiting Firms in 2018. We offer varied types of opportunities (law firm and in-house), competitive hourly wages, benefits, earned PTO, weekly payroll, and more.