CONTRACT ENVIRONMENTAL ATTORNEY, Part-time – Chicago
Lucas Group's law firm client is seeking a Contract attorney to assist and support the law firm’s Environmental practice -a nationally recognized practice. Our law firm client maintains a supportive and positive culture while still achieving Chambers Rankings and other national recognition in many of its practice areas.
The law firm’s Environmental Practice defends the entire spectrum of environmental litigation and government enforcement actions throughout the U.S.
Part-time role, but open to discussion if candidate prefers full-time hours.
- Assist and Support a very busy Environmental Practice
- Provide advice and guidance related to environmental regulations
- Familiarity with State and Federal Guidelines
- Analysis, interpretation and application of environmental regulations
- Assist in development of solutions to potential environmental issues
- Assist in supporting defense strategy of litigation and enforcement matters
- Experienced and familiar with regulatory framework for environmental matters
- Big Law Firm experience a Plus
- Team Player
- Excellent Communication Skills
- JD degree from an ABA accredited law school
- Admission to at least one State Bar and in good standing
WHY WORK FOR LUCAS GROUP?
Lucas Group is a leading national executive recruitment firm, ranked #3 on Forbes’ list of Best Professional Recruiting Firms in 2018. We offer varied types of opportunities (law firm and in-house), competitive hourly wages, benefits, earned PTO, weekly payroll, and more.