CORPORATE PARALEGAL (IN HOUSE)
Exciting in house paralegal opportunity with a tech company in Times Square!
- Working directly with general counsel, paralegal will assist with the preparation of draft contracts based on standard contract forms, including drafting of contract provisions
- Will draft certain components of software license agreements (including detailed commercial exhibits and provisions) Prepare and edit correspondence regarding contract matters, including coordinating distribution of contract drafts and execution versions to counterparties (clients, suppliers, etc.).
- Prepare issues tables to assist with negotiation of contracts. Coordinate internal contract signing process.
- Manage all internal contract organization/ filing and contract document management.
- Assisting with corporate and internal matters, including organization and management of corporate documentation (contract records, insurance policies, corporate securities documents, etc.).
- Conduct legal research on specific legal issues, and organization of research files and memoranda.
- Assisting with the engagement and management of external legal counsel.
- Filing of legal matters and data/records management.
- Coordinate meetings and general administrative duties.
- B.A. Degree
- 3+ years of experience as a corporate paralegal
- Previous work experience with a software or technology company, or with a law firm department providing intellectual property law and/or technology law services, is desirable.
- Portuguese / Spanish / French language a plus