The Lucas Group is searching for a talented and enthusiastic Director of Marketing & Communications to add as a key member of our client’s team in Atlanta.
Do you love a great brand? Are you enamored with brands that are so true, so distinctive that you can see it in everything they do? Do you believe a strong brand first starts with culture, and that what we do and say internally is as important as what we communicate to our customers and out in our markets? Are you obsessed with the customer and always looking for how to increase their loyalty? Then this may be the perfect job for you!
As the Director of Marketing & Communications you will be creating and implementing strategies that increase brand awareness and marketplace awareness of our services, including customer and revenue growth, developing a customer experience strategy and programs that help build loyalty, and increase customer retention.
· Lead strategic development of brand marketing plan and calendar to increase brand relevance, drive customer growth, and create interest/excitement for the brand in the markets the Company serves.
· Provide vision, leadership, planning, and management for the development of the Company’s marketing strategies and campaigns to increase share of customers, in the markets served.
· Monitor and analyze performance of marketing initiatives for continual optimization.
· Manage creative agencies to develop and execute marketing and PR plans & programs.
· Lead all media planning and strategy for both traditional and digital media.
· Manage and develop the Company’s online assets to ensure they are maximizing customer acquisition.
· Provide leadership for the planning and execution of all Corporate Communications.
· Lead communication team responsible for developing the company’s content strategy and all customer communications.
· Develop, execute, and manage PR and social media strategies, goals, objectives, and initiatives.
· Develop strategic and creative solutions to communication challenges to ensure key messages are effectively shared with appropriate external and internal audiences.
· Evaluate and recommend strategies and technologies that can improve the Customer Experience (CX) and/or Operational Efficiencies across the organization.
· Evaluate and recommend pricing, products and services to ensure the Company is competitive in marketplace and maximizing revenue while minimizing customer attrition risks.
· Leverage data, customer insights, and competitive/market research to identify and prioritize areas of opportunity where changes to technology, processes and/or business rules would improve the customer experience.
· Lead the development of customer lifetime value modeling, customer targeting and segmentation.
· Proactively reports results, trends and program/product improvement opportunities.
· Develop and manage a strong team through the hiring of diverse and skilled talent, strong performance management and personnel development, and clear goal setting and results tracking.
· Oversee people, processes and programs across the team to ensure talent for current and future needs by providing operational, functional, and technical leadership.
· Attract, retain, and develop highly effective professionals and support staff.
· Cultivate a bench of leadership and talent to deliver results and support future growth.
· Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications, Journalism or related field is required. Master’s degree is preferred.
· 8+ years of experience in B2C marketing / marketing communications.
· 4+ years of experience managing people with the ability to foster a team dynamic with clearly defined roles. Should have experience managing team members unique needs, individual goals, improvement plans, and conflict resolution.
· Strong and proven competencies in the areas of microeconomics, marketing, advertising, technology, and budgeting as well as experience managing traditional and digital advertising agencies.
· Creative individual with experience in the creative process, including development of campaigns across a variety of mediums.
· Innovative thinker with the ability to challenge the status quo and offer creative solutions to solve problems.
· Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
This Director of Marketing & Communications requires professional and prudent communications working in a team environment with a diverse group of associates. If you like new challenges every day and are charged up by a fast paced environment, this is an exciting opportunity for you.
If qualified and interested please email your resume to Amanda Cooper at the Lucas Group at email@example.com.
Follow me on LinkedIn for new roles and industry information at: https://www.linkedin.com/in/lucasgroupcreativeamanda/