Title: Employee Relations Specialist
Location: Rockville, MD 20853
Duration: 1 Month+
We are looking for candidates with exceptional interpersonal skills for the position of Employee Relations Specialist with one of our clients in the Rockville, MD area. Employee Relations Specialists are responsible for collecting and analyzing employee data, organizing and updating employee files and overseeing employee orientation and training, among other duties. Knowledge of OFCCP Auditing is required for this role.
Employee Relations Specialist Responsibilities:
- OFCCP Auditing knowledge for the state of Michigan
- Data sourcing for AAP
- Participating in recruitment and firing processes
- Employee Onboarding
- Employee Relations
- Adhering to regulatory standards
- Undertaking communications and interpersonal skills training
Employee Relations Specialist Requirements:
- Knowledge of OFCCP Auditing is required
- Data sourcing ability for AAP is required
- Associates or Bachelor's Degree in Human Resources.
- Demonstrated knowledge of employment law.
- Outstanding interpersonal skills.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Good problem-solving ability.
If you are looking for a great opportunity to make an impact with a global organization submit your resume now!