Are you passionate about CSR, social media and innovative brand communication?
The Head of Social Media & Public Relations is responsible for the execution of strategic public relations, media relations, social media, brand events and partnership programs as set forth by the agencies of record and the CMO. Responsibilities will range from developing and maintaining strong relationships with media and influencer contacts to identifying premium non-compete brands that align with the mission to be the most loved lifestyle brand in the world!
Can you do it!
- Social Media
- Working with AOR and CMO to develop the overall strategy and planning for the social channels.
- Establish clear social media goals across all platforms and consistently analyze and track to against KPIs and objectives; collaborate with global cross-functional teams to ensure that PR and social media campaigns and concepts are appropriately integrated and amplified across all platforms.
- Responsible for overseeing postings for all US social media platforms.
- Expand social media reach, maintain favorable consumer sentiment, and engage with communities.
- Develop, implement, and manage innovative ideas/promotions to drive greater relevance, engagement, and grow external social media communities.
- Identify opportunities to align and integrate social media, marketing, and retail to drive top line revenue.
- Corporate PR
- Work with CMO and agency on all initiatives with a focus on CSR.
- Develop and lead public relations, social media, and experiential marketing programs that enhance customer loyalty via digital channels and PR.
- Conceive and develop meaningful PR campaigns that are innovative and engaging, and call on network to execute press stories and campaigns.
- Build and nurture relationships with key media contacts and category influencers, and act as the brand’s spokesperson when appropriate.