Title: HR Manager
Location: West Hartford, CT
Role Overview: Lucas Group has partnered with one of the premier consulting firms in New England on their search for an HR Manager to support their people operations and HR team.
- Partner with executive leadership, managers and employees to drive all aspects of HR
- Support client groups in Talent & Leadership Development, Employee Relations, Performance Management, Succession Planning, Engagement & Retention, and Learning & Development
- Manage a small team of HR professionals, and collaborate with CHRO on various projects
- Collaborate with CHRO and lead team to establish new and improve current processes, determine best practices and maintain compliance amidst rapid growth
- BA degree and at least 5 Years of HR Experience
- Management experience with at least one direct report
- Experience working in professional services ideal
- Ability to communicate confidently with executive leadership
- Passion for people and creating a best place to work
Lucas Group is North America's premier executive search firm. Since 1970, our culture and methodologies have driven superior results. We assist mid-tier to Fortune 500 clients find transcendent, executive talent; candidates fully realize their career ambitions; and associates find professional success. Headquartered in Atlanta, GA with 15 regional offices, our trusted, consultative, and passionate recruitment professionals combine industry depth and geographic breadth to deliver superior results. To learn more, please visit Lucas Group at www.lucasgroup.com.