- Respond to and resolve users issues by:
- Troubleshoot Microsoft Windows servers, desktop, printing and networking issues.
- Add, change, and delete user accounts in Active Directory, Exchange Server and Office 365
- Troubleshoot Microsoft Office issues.
- Troubleshoot network file share access
- Troubleshoot mobile device synchronization issues with corporate email infrastructure on iOS-based devices
- Troubleshoot basic networking issues such as VPN and general connectivity issues
- Properly manage personal workload and work assignments.
- Continued contribution to creating and updating standard operating procedure and end-user instruction documents
- Strong troubleshooting skills to assist with the support and implementation of various technologies
- Experience troubleshooting basic connectivity issues with PCs and networks
- Possess basic understanding of Configuration Manager (SCCM) infrastructure.
- Support the corporate Citrix XenApp and XenDesktop platforms.
- Strong knowledge of desktop Windows OS (XP/7/10)
- Exposure to Microsoft Windows server technologies (2003 – 2016) and Microsoft Exchange
- Understanding and hands-on experience with enterprise systems architecture and components such as AD, DHCP, DNS, TCP/IP, software deployment, etc.
- Experience with group policy configuration and deployment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent planning and organizational skills, as well as sound independent judgment.
- Provide occasional on-call support
- Strong knowledge of Citrix
- Experience working with on-premise Microsoft Exchange environments
- Understanding of Backups and Backup software
- Experience working with virtualization technologies such as VMware.
- Knowledge of storage devices & technologies like RAID, SAN and archive.