What are the primary responsibilities of this position?
- Manage and monitor daily operations of Revenue and A/R department to ensure timely execution of all applicable responsibilities and effectively manages direct reports and provides, by example and leadership, motivation and direction to employees of the organization.
- Automate and optimize the disparate and disjointed billing processes currently in place.
- Collaborate with Enrollment team to support their efforts and priorities.
- Collaborate with Cash Team to employ best in class processes with respect to automation of cash collection to open accounts receivable.
- Understand, interpret and communicate information/data to improve efficiencies and performance and continually identifies process improvements and executes on implementation of such improvements.
- Strategic, thoughtful leader within the accounting organization who champions integration of acquisitions and joint ventures from a revenue and a/r perspective, gathering and reporting actionable metrics to foster continuous improvement.