Managing Partner, Lucas Group's NEW Nashville Office
Why this opportunity?
The position offers the opportunity to blend the excitement of a start-up, entrepreneurial environment with the support of the largest national, permanent placement recruiting platform.
- Allows that unique individual who wants to build something with the ability to focus on building the business, the client list and a successful team, while the Company provides the support to perform the cumbersome, administrative backroom functions that hinders business development efforts.
Tap into the financial and operational support of a geographically diverse firm that has grown through the economic cycles of a 49 year history.
Supported with other functionally-aligned teams to promote cross-selling and increase personal & team productivity.
Attractive compensation package that blends solid base salary with commissions, bonuses, and long-term benefit plans.
Who is Lucas Group?
Lucas Group associates are North America’s premier executive recruiters, serving mid-tier to Fortune 500 clients – the largest permanent placement focused search firm in the U.S.
- Able to provide value to our clients as we are functionally-aligned to deliver candidates with the functional, subject matter expertise they require
- With offices in 15 major markets, we provide a local focus but have the ability to service needs anywhere
- Over 400+ recruiters nation-wide with an average tenure of 4.86 years
- The best training program in the industry to bring new hires up to speed
- An inclusive culture that works hard but has fun doing it and celebrates success
What is this position?
This person will be one of the first employees hired into what will be a new geographic location for the company. As such, this role will
- Begin with planning and setting the goals of the new location with the aid of the General Manager of one of the Company’s divisions and members of the Executive Team;
- Implement that plan with the aid of corporate direction & resources to build out the new office location;
- Hire, train and develop a team of functionally focused recruiters and aid in the hiring of other Managing Partners for other functional Practice Groups; and
- Act as the office lead of the new location in ongoing, day-to-day operations once the office is functioning.