The Lucas Group is searching for a talented and enthusiastic Marketing & Business Development Specialist to add as a key member of our client’s Marketing team in Washington, D.C. Our client is a leading law firm with a dynamic and enterprising approach, and is building a leading Business Development & Marketing function. This role will support the Government Practice.
· Create and manage marketing materials and activities, including directory submissions, seminars, conferences, sponsorships, etc.
· Assist with pitch and RFP efforts, including developing customized content
· Track, analyze and evaluate activity associated with business development initiatives across the U.S. and recommending strategies to increase the initiatives’ overall effectiveness
· Conduct client, prospect, industry, competitor and market research/analysis to inform targeted business development efforts
· Develop business development budgets and monitoring business development expenditures
· Manage vendor relationships, including tracking performance and managing issues/risks
· Drive strategic initiatives that promote greater collaboration and increase revenue
· Liaise with the Marketing and Communications teams to promote the successes of the practices
· Identify and executing on cross-selling opportunities
· Support the Business Development team and Chief Marketing & Business Development Manager
· Maintain the operational standards of the Business Development team to ensure:
- branding approach is implemented effectively
- marketing materials effectively represent the positioning of each business line
- approach to pitches is informed by sector knowledge
- management of events is efficient and cost-effective
· Support and communicate key aims of the firm's business development agenda, assisting partners, lawyers and team members in maintaining an awareness of these aims and guiding their implementation
· BA/BS in Marketing, Communications or a related field is required
· 5+ years business development and marketing communications experience within a law firm or professional services firm is required
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills
· Experience with contact and document management systems is a plus
· Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to work at all levels with confidence, a positive attitude and the ability to gain credibility quickly
This Marketing & Business Development Specialist to add as a key member of our client’s Marketing team in Washington, D.C. Our client is a leading l requires professional and prudent communications working in a team environment with a diverse group of associates. The Marketing & Business Development Specialist to add as a key member of our client’s Marketing team in Washington, D.C. Our client is a leading l should be a team player with strong organizational and writing skills and a sharp attention to detail. He/she should be able to communicate accurately and professionally with both internal and external clients and vendors and to work independently and complete tasks efficiently with minimal oversight. If you like new challenges every day and are charged up by a fast paced environment, this is an exciting opportunity for you.
If qualified and interested please email your resume to Amanda Cooper at the Lucas Group at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Follow me on LinkedIn for new roles and industry information at: https://www.linkedin.com/in/lucasgroupcreativeamanda/