The Lucas Group is searching for an experienced, talented, and analytical Marketing Data Scientist to add as a key member of our client’s team in Atlanta. Our client is a specialty insurer on a global level who is far removed from the world of mass market insurance products. Instead our client is selective and focused on key areas of expertise and strength – all of which is underpinned by a culture that encourages them to challenge convention.
As the Marketing Data Scientist, you will join this high growth business as a member of the Acquisition team, report to the VP of Acquisition Marketing. This Marketing Data Scientist role provides fact-based analytics, research and insights to drive and influence decision-making that supports short-term growth and long-term growth platforms for marketing, customer experience, new products and services. The Marketing Data Scientist is responsible for using data to help the marketing team make decisions. This work includes the analysis of external 3rd party data, ensure the integrity of our data reporting and the development of frameworks and models that are leveraged to optimize marketing programs, drive efficiency, and create action from analytic insights. Our client’s aim is to use data and analytics to better understand how the brand, audience development, message, content, and execution vehicles are all working together to engage prospective and current customers and help .
The Marketing Data Scientist role requires close integration and partnership with the business/data science team and a high degree of business acumen in order to output the best technical solutions. It serves as a department subject matter expert on data research solutions to support corporate goals.
Many companies position marketing assignments as a chance to grow a brand, disrupt a market or help grow a department. Few can validate that. The client is in a rare position of being a market disrupter, significantly and routinely outperforming its competition and embracing a point of view on marketing as well as a broader set of corporate values unlike most in its industry.
Our client is poised to continue over-delivering on our objectives with the right person directing the acquisition marketing area. The Marketing Data Scientist will have ample latitude to create, shape and influence an acquisition strategy, agency support and team structure. We are ready – are you?
• Ownership of marketing data and reporting platforms, including web analytics (Google 360)
• Developing multi-channel attribution model to inform media investment
• Measurement of online and offline conversion channels
• Providing detailed quantitative analysis of consumer database and external data sources and develops a data driven insight into customers, their behaviors, buying preferences and patterns
• Identifying and communicating initiatives that enhance the positioning and offering of products and services to customers
• Performing multiple functions of analysis, modelling, data management and reporting solutions
• Undertaking deep-dive analysis projects with agency partners et. Al.
• The accuracy, availability and timeliness of digital insight output
• Working closely with digital stakeholders to understand analysis and insights requirements and to strengthen the value of our reporting
• Bachelor’s or Master’s degree preferred in a quantitative field such as statistics, mathematics, computer science or economics
• 5+ years of experience using statistical modeling and machine learning techniques to build models that have driven company decision making
• Experience with Google and DoubleClick Tech stack required
• Experience desired with MarTech platforms, digital analytics data, digital media ecosystem, CRM systems, Data Management Platforms (DMP), and testing platforms to develop targeting, content optimization, and personalization
• Demonstrated experience in managing and manipulating large, complex datasets
• Understanding of digital media, including SEM, Social, and SEO preferred
• Experience with online and offline conversion preferred
• Ability to provide written and oral interpretation of highly specialized terms and data, and ability to present this data to others with different levels of expertise
This Marketing Data Scientist position requires professional and prudent communications working in a team environment with a diverse group of associates. If you like new challenges every day and are charged up by a fast paced environment, this is an exciting opportunity for you.
Please email your resume and design portfolio to Amanda Cooper at the Lucas Group at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Follow me on LinkedIn for new roles and industry information at: https://www.linkedin.com/in/lucasgroupcreative