Our client is in hyper-growth mode and an up-and-comer in the food/nutrition industry. They recently opened a ~200,000 square foot facility in the Chicagoland area and partnering with us to find their next Plant Manager.
The Plant Manager will oversee all operations to ensure both operational and financial goals of the organization. He/She will oversee a team of functional leaders that includes quality, supply chain, maintenance, safety & production. Outside of day-to-day oversight, the Plant Manager will also be responsible with executing strategic initiatives; increasing production capacity & flexibility, minimizing unnecessary costs & waste as well as continuously advancing quality standards.
- 4-year degree is mandatory (Engineering or Business Management highly preferred)
- 5+ years’ progressive industry experience within food manufacturing or food packaging required
- 5+ years’ experience as a plant manager
- Ability to create accountability and proven team building experience
- Experience with OSHA best practices