Location: Saint Louis, MO
Lucas Group has partnered with a leading Aluminum and Magnesium Die Cast Manufacturing Company to identify a Product Engineer for their Missouri operation. The Product Engineer will provide technical expertise in handling customer-driven internal product changes & new product launches ensuring customer satisfaction and successful execution.
- Leads and manages all customer-driven and internal product changes. Assesses the impact of customer or internally requested changes on product shape, manufacturability, process, function, special characteristics, and quality. Assesses the impact of changes on product financials (amortization balance) and capacity (volume/cycle time changes)
- Participates in design reviews for new products, tools, processes, and equipment. Reviews designs for manufacturability and performs risk assessments
- Leads all design efforts for product, components and tooling for die cast and M&A operations
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering or related field
- 5+ years’ experience in Product Engineering
- Experience in LEAN, High Volume Manufacturing (Automotive preferred)