Lucas Group has partnered with a Consumer Product company in Culver City, CA.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Maintain consistent communication on current business with principals of rep groups
- Assist with training and monitoring staff of the regional sales organizations.
- Manage bi-annual trade show preparation, coordinating between internal product teams and showrooms on sample and display requirements.
- Analyze and identify business opportunity by territory.
- Provide reps with business updates (i.e., monthly newsletters, reports, analysis, etc.)
- Prepare monthly sales analytics reports to monitor progress and recommend action.
- Provide general assistance to outside sales representatives with samples, account set-up, item set-up, etc.
- Manage account growth by proactively setting objectives and monitoring results.
- Complete new vendor agreements and item set up forms for Rep accounts.
- Implement strategy changes to meet objectives as needed, based on business conditions.
- Contribute to the development of sales and marketing strategies specific to specialty retailers, exploring new opportunities to contribute to company success.
- Travel may be required as necessary (i.e. to tradeshows)
- Other related duties as required.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 3 – 6 years of experience of sales experience in account management. Industry preference: giftables, home decor, fashion, apparel, or physical consumer goods.
- Working knowledge of MS Office programs (Excel, Word, PowerPoint etc.)
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Excellent organizational and analytical skills .
- Ability to work independently while playing close attention to detail.
- Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously.
- Ability to think critically and solve problems quickly and efficiently.