Lucas Group is North America's premier executive search firm. Since 1970, our culture and methodologies have driven superior results. We assist mid-tier to Fortune 500 clients find transcendent, executive talent; candidates fully realize their career ambitions; and associates find professional success.
Our firm has been selected to conduct a search for a Senior Accountant on behalf of one of the largest, privately held companies in North America. This is an excellent opportunity to gain exposure to accounting, systems, treasury, plant, M&A and be part of a stable, growing company with excellent core values that provides outstanding benefits, and work-life balance. In the event this is of interest send me your updated resume and suitable time windows to connect
- BBA Accounting required.
- 3+ years of general ledger accounting experience
- Solid general ledger including GAAP financial statements, consolidated reporting, account analysis, audit schedules, accounting systems, Microsoft applications, and analytical projects.
Some responsibilities include…
- Support corporate reporting, consolidations, acquisitions integration.
- Prepare and enter monthly and yearly journal entries for monthly, quarterly and year-end close reporting.
- Monthly, quarterly and annual financial statements.
- Prepare US GAAP consolidated financial work papers and financial statements.
- Learn Corporate ERP Systems (Sage 100, HFM System and Sage FAS Software).
- Maintain plant, property and equipment detailed sub-ledgers.
- Assist in various treasury and online banking tasks.
- Assist with other duties and projects as assigned.