Lucas Group is looking for a senior EDI Analyst that is responsible to create and maintain end-to-end healthcare related EDI transactions. The Sr. EDI Analyst keeps the management informed of all the deliverables set for a given project. This position is also responsible for providing advice on EDI mapping and specifications, to review solution designs before implementation is started, and to complete the EDI setup, configuration, and mapping.
- Experience in Benefits Administration Systems
- General understanding of the file transfer protocol (FTP) process.
- In depth knowledge of HIPAA/EDI X12 5010 healthcare-related files: 834,820, 835, 837, 270, 271, 276, 277, 278, and 999 format is required.
- Knowledge and experience using XML, SQL, PostgreSQL
- Fluent with commonly used EDI concepts, practices and procedures within the healthcare industry
- Project management experience in IT and experience in agile teams
- Analytical and creative problem solving skills
- Excellent organizational skills with the ability to manage multiple tasks and priorities
- Leadership, communication, interpersonal skills coupled with strong customer driven orientation
- Bachelor’s degree in a technical, business, or scientific related field