Job ID: 1560461
Location: Garland, TX
Lucas Group has partnered with a global leader in water, hygiene and energy technologies to identify a Senior EHS Engineer for their Texas Location(s). The Senior EHS Engineer will play a vital function in helping mitigate risks and implementing key Safety and Regulatory Standards as it pertains to the business's Transportation & Distribution Operation.
- Ensures compliance to hazardous and dangerous goods handling, storage and transportation regulation.
- Leading or participating in EHS incident investigations and ensuring appropriate communication and tracking items to closure.
- Leading EHS audits, audit program management or self-assessment standard development
- Bachelor's Degree in Safety, Engineering or related field
- Experience/familiarity with regulations governing the storage, movement and disposal of dangerous goods
- Experience managing Safety, Industrial Hygiene, Health programs in a Distribution/Warehouse/Transportation Environment