We have been engaged by a $500M company looking to bring on a Senior Financial Analyst. In this role, you will report to the Director of Finance.
The Senior Financial Analyst will report to the Director of Finance and will provide financial support to regional operations teams, operations leadership, and corporate leadership to improve operational performance and drive financial results.
- The Senior Financial Analyst will be a primary point of contact for financial support within the division
- Position will be responsible for implementing business tools and processes and coordinating training efforts
- Prepare monthly and quarterly financial reporting package for leadership and provides analysis
- Development of strategic measures and monthly financial review and analysis
- Responsible for management and tracking of key metrics for the current division executive team
- Evaluates trends, identifies and investigates unusual or unexpected account variances
- Track financial performance for operational programs and initiatives
- Makes recommendations to resolve issues and makes corrections, as necessary
- Position will work on new business deals and/or other projects as assigned by the Finance Team
- Assist in providing other ad hoc reports and analyses at the request of management
Ideal background: Senior Financial Analyst candidates will be skilled in Excel and have at least 4 years of experience in an Accounting or Finance position.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Accounting/Finance
- Five to Seven (5 – 7) years’ accounting/finance/reporting experience for a large corporation; preferred; Four (4) years’ in an Accounting/Finance role required
- Food industry experience is a plus.
- Knowledge of Microsoft applications, strong Excel skills required
- Hyperion Enterprise, HFM and/or Qlik experience preferred
- Ability to adjust to changing priorities
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines in dynamic work environment
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work independently and handle multiple tasks/priorities
- Able to effectively communicate with all levels of associates
- Must be comfortable presenting in front of groups and different levels of management
- Professional demeanor and presentation