Our client is the #1 company in the world in their industry. We are partnering with them on a Sr. Supply Chain Scheduling Manager opening for their location in the Neenah/Oshkosh area. This role will be responsible for all scheduling for the entire organization. We are looking for someone who is open to both working with internal stakeholders on the plant floor while also being able to develop corporate wide scheduling strategies. The Sr. Supply Chain Manager will report to the VP of Supply Chain while also managing a team of their own.
Sr. Scheduling Manager Responsibilities
- Develop and implement scheduling processes to meet corporate wide objectives.
- Provide strategic oversight for the development & execution of scheduling processes within Supply Chain.
- Provide leadership to the Supply Chain team including providing performance reviews, career development, and human capital planning to all direct reports.
- Develop best practices for scheduling processes.
- Advocate for a Lean approach within the department.
- Develop short-term and long-term plans for scheduling.
Sr. Scheduling Manager Requirements
- A Bachelor degree in Supply Chain, Business, or a related field.
- A minimum of at least 10 years of experience with supply chain scheduling.
- Any experience with SAP is preferred but not required.
- Must be comfortable connecting with internal stakeholders on the production floor.
- Ability to travel up to 30% (mostly local).