Lucas Group has been retained by an established and growing Consumer Product company in the Southeast to source their next Vice President Ecommerce & Digital Marketing to lead their overall Global Ecommerce strategy. This is a terrific opportunity for the person who is ready to take an entire company’s Ecommerce division to the next level globally.
Our client manufactures products in the Mobile Accessory categories and currently lead the category by way of product innovation and brand development. They are positioned very strongly to continue growth as they invest in bringing new and innovative product lines to market. They have established a brand name and are leaders in a category that is highly competitive and sees dozens of organizations close shop every year!
The VP of Ecommerce sits on the executive leadership team and oversees the strategic planning, growth and appropriate ROI for the company’s global E-commerce business. This includes: company’s DTC Website in U.S., digital marketing efforts, customer service and global e-commerce strategy. Responsible for the overall management of the on-line platform (Magento) and in-house team development and outsourcing strategies. This person will manage a team that consists of a small ecommerce team, numerous marketing agencies, and customer service.
- Develop and execute ecommerce strategies and plans driving revenue growth with appropriate ROI while maintaining the overall look and feel consistent with creative direction and staying “on-brand”
- Set and manage Ecommerce budget and meet pre-determined KPIs
- Drive traffic and conversion on the company website
- Lead Digital Marketing efforts including email marketing (list growth and email delivery execution), affiliate marketing, paid search, SEO/organic search, paid social media and other on-line marketing efforts
- Platform management & development (Magento)
- Manage 3rd party paid-per-click / paid search optimization providers, email providers and other agency partners. Analyze and evaluate effectiveness of vendors and make recommendations to optimize their effectiveness.
- Oversees customer service group – applying justified resources and ensuring top-notch customer service experience.
- 5+ Years relevant ecommerce and digital marketing experience.
- Must live in the Atlanta area. Will pay relocation.
- Bachelor’s Degree
The company offers a dynamic team environment, career growth, and competitive compensation package.