Account Executive – Chemical Sales
Chemical Distributor with a national presence is looking for an Account Executive that would represent their Company to the market in their commodity chemicals portfolio. Must have 3 to 5 years of proven sales experience (will consider professionals that have no experience in chemical sales but an extensive network in the food and beverage / agriculture industry).
Chemical experience would be strongly preferred but a strong network in Food & Beverage, Agriculture, Pharma, Personal Care and Health & Beauty would be applicable as well.
Highlights of responsibilities:
- Strong Business Development and Account Management experience is essential for success. Must have a hunter like mentality and approach to market but balanced with desire to provide exceptional customer service.
- There will be an extensive opportunity to train and will have the ability to have existing accounts migrated to your portfolio. Must be able to display exceptional customer service and be customer centric.
- Will need to be able to effectively negotiate and coordinate logistics. Will be responsible for working closely to ensure to exceed customer expectations in service and delivery.
- Manage the input of all information into company CRM in order to effectively manage follow-ups and coordinate customer sales.
- Awesome opportunity to work closely with the management team who will train, guide, mentor and put forth all the effort that is needed in order to make you successful.
This opportunity offers the opportunity to work with an exceptional company that offers excellent benefits and compensation plan (above market)! The company has an outstanding reputation in the market with a team that has unbelievable tenure and success.
Please send all resumes and inquires to firstname.lastname@example.org!